This year I got to be an OL. Basically, an OL (Orientation Leader) is a returning Beloit student who comes to help out with New Student Days (the week that the new class of
freshman/transfer students are here before everyone else gets back). It was tons of fun!As OLs, we had to get here the Wednesday before new student days for training. When I tried to move back into my room, there was a slight glitch. There a big hole in one wall because they were fixing something, so I had to room with one of my other friends who was also an OL for a few days. Training was interesting. I learned so much about the campus I had never known before, especially about the registration process and other aspects of the administration pertaining to students.
and then the Freshman got here...and they were great.
It was a busy week, both physically and mentally taxing. But I will definitely do it again next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment